SUNDAY BRUNCH COOKUP- ZUCCHINI, CORIANDER AND PARSLEY FRITTERS
Super easy, very more-ish and lots of greens!
This recipe is paleo, gluten free and can also be made dairy free if you omit the greek yoghurt.
I think tahini would work nicely or perhaps coconut yoghurt too.
Makes 2 fritters (serving size 1)
Time: 15 minutes
1 egg white
3 sprigs of Coriander
Handful of Parsley
1 tsp Nutritional yeast (vegan cheese alternative)
Herbamare to taste (an organic vegetable salt mix containing kelp)
Cracked black pepper (to taste)
1/4 tsp coconut oil for cooking
side of rocket leaves
1 tsp Greek Yoghurt
1. Grate zucchini and mix into bowl with egg and egg whites
2. Chop coriander and parsley and stir into mixture
3. Add nutritional yeast flakes and season with Herbamer and pepper
4. Divide mix into 2 and fry in coconut oil at medium to high heat
5. Stack on top of one another with some greek yoghurt, rocket on the side and an extra sprinkle of nutritional yeast and lemon juice.