I practise from this clinic on Friday and Saturdays.
This is the wonderful team at Southside which includes an incredibly team of talented Psychologists, two Psychiatrists, An occupational therapist and an amazing reception team. They can help clients look at the mind and provide therapy whilst we work on the body. This is a fabulous adjunct to seeing me. Speak to your GP about obtaining a mental health plan for subsidised visits to the Psychologist.
I am a registered MINDD foundation practitioner.
The MINDD foundation’s focus is on helping children with ADHD, Asthma, Allergies, Autism, Chronic illness, Depression, Learning and Language delay, Digestive disorders and Behavioural Disorders. Research is showing that these children are often coming from families with a history ‘brain-immuno-gut disorders” which is triggered by toxins, malnutrition and infections.
Clink on the link to see my profile.
Daysy Fertility Calculator
Looking for a natural alternative to the pill? This is a fertility monitor that helps you to track your menstrual cycle to help you to plan or prevent pregnancy. It has an accuracy of 99.3%! (Thats more than the pill). To use the monitor you are required to check your temperature every morning with this device and it will give you a Red, yellow or green light. Sounds pretty simple huh?
To get 5% off your purchase- just click on the link: https://daysy.com.au/ref/52/
A great blog if you are wanting education of how to make cruelty free and sustainable choices with your food and in your home.
MY FAVOURITE APPS
This app is free and so easy to use! If you are coming for assistance with any condition that is hormone related then use this app to start tracking your symptoms. If unsure if its hormonal just log it here anyway. Melanie will help you decipher.
- Interested to know what fish you can eat that are more sustainable than others? – Some information can be found by clicking on the link
- Free Range Egg Buying Guide – This guide will help you decipher which eggs are REALLY free range
- Can’t afford to buy all food organic? Here is a list of the top 14 fruit and vegetables that are most contaminated with pesticides. The list also contains the least contaminated fruits and vegetables to help you decide which foods to buy organic and which ones are less contaminated.
- Suicide support 1300 659 467 or https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ . This service is for individuals and family members and a great tool to help locate a local service.
- Mental health assessment for at risk individuals (post natal, psychosis, depression, anxiety) 1300 22 4636 https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Mental health line FOR CRISIS (NSW) 1800 011 511
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Headspace (12-25 years) 1800 650 890
- Mental health online – free access to online mental health programmes managed by Swinburne university. https://www.mentalhealthonline.org.au/