A great “Meatless Monday” meal
1 sweet potato
1 cup quinoa
3 cloves of garlic
Salad ingredients of choice: eg. Spinach leaves, rocket, avocado, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and herbs such as mint, coriander or Basil
- Cook sweet potato and quinoa in separate pots.
- Fry one onion and 3 cloves of garlic on medium heat
- Add onion and garlic to the cooked sweet potato and quinoa and mash.
- Make small patties and fry what you will eat & freeze the rest!
- I love to eat it on a bed of spinach leaves, capsicum, tomatoes and alfalfa sprouts and drizzled with Olive oil and lemon, and hommous/ tahini.