This recipe was made for a Sunday brunch but honestly, it is yummy at anytime of day.
200g mushrooms (quartered)
2 handfuls of kale
1/4 cup milk of your choice (I used coconut milk)
Handful of cheddar cheese
Pinch of parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Cherry tomatoes for topping
Note: use a medium to small frypan so your frittata isn’t too thin
- Cook mushrooms and kale on medium heat until cooked (approximately 3-5minutes)
- Whilst they are cooking, in another bowl mix the eggs, milk and cheddar cheese with salt and pepper
- When the mushrooms and kale look cooked, add egg mix to frypan to cover the vegetables. Cook on low heat on stove for a further 5-7 mins to help the base set
- Add some cherry tomatoes and a handful of Parmesan cheese to the top
- Transfer to the grill until set ( approx another 10 mins).